1. The new interstate 81 exit 30 B. This exit and highway extension is for the chip fab site or
Clay Industrial Park in Clay. The plan is to have a new exit on I-81 between exit 30 in Cicero for Route 31 and exit
31 in Brewerton. The highway would have an off ramp and on ramp to Sneller Road in Cicero or Route 11 in Cicero. The highway
would extend to Caughdenoy Road near the rail road tracks north of Route 31. The plan is to have direct access for employees
to the Clay Industrial Park.
2. The new I-481 exit 11 B. This exit and highway extension will relieve the congestion for exit
12 from I-481 and exit 30 from I-81. The plan is have an exit on I-481 between Henry Clay Blvd and Maple Road and extend
the highway to Route 31 near Grange Road. This exit will serve the neighborhoods between Great Northern Mall and the Clay
3. Baldwinsville Bypass extension. The Baldwinsville Bypass would extend from Route 370 to Route 48
across the Seneca River. This will allow commuters to bypass downtown Baldwinsville either to get from Radisson to 690 in
Van Buren.... or residents in Van Buren to get to Anheuser Busch/Great Northern Mall.
4. Extend the 5 Camillus Bypass to Auburn. Not sure if this is still possible because Nick Pirro (to
the best of my knowledge) sold off the land that would be needed to complete this project.
5. Extend 690 to Chittenango. Not sure if this is still possible because Nick Pirro (to the best of
my knowledge) sold off the land that would be needed to complete this project. If the Thruway was free and they created an
exit in near Chittenango, this project wouldn't be needed.
Also, I believe that I-481 could use an exit for Taft Road in Cicero. And I-81 could use an exit for Route 11.